Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I have a pic on my aviator that I took at the local spi on Saturday. I was just wondering what is the story behind you all's pic's

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

My avatar pic is from this year. We were coming home from Florida via the Blue Ridge Parkway.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Cool I know the is always a story to a pic just like a tattoo has a story

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Mine is my wife getting ready to ride our wing with our craigslist find a rease trailer attached and ready to go:action:I also like switching my avatar to a pic of John Prine every once in a while couse he is the best artist to me:D

Ride Safe, Ray:waving:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

D-Rod wrote:
Mine was taken by Scotthohio on our ride back home from NASSIR in Calhoun, Georgia. It is Button Lady and myself D-Rod towing our trailer.
Aw Calhoun what memories:cool:

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
imported post

My wife and I, hwy 50 heading toward Placerville, Police Memorial Ride 2006

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

this girl i was with, was promoting a beer brand that was sponsoring a bike event. (Corona) i got about 5 pics with her. it was as ciudad victoria, capital city of tamaulipas, about 350-400 kilometers away from you dusty, next year you should be here!

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

William_86 wrote:
this girl i was with, was promoting a beer brand that was sponsoring a bike event. (Corona) i got about 5 pics with her. it was as ciudad victoria, capital city of tamaulipas, about 350-400 kilometers away from you dusty, next year you should be here!
Let me know and I will be there:waving::action::waving:

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Will she be there ?

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
imported post

I took it last September when my wife and I were headed to the California coast. We were just east of Medford Oregon sitting and waiting on some road construction.

That was day 2 of our 10 day trip and temp had been in the 70 and 80s. When we got to Medford it was 104 degrees. When we got to the redwoods the next day it was in the low 50s and remained in the 40s and 50s the rest of our trip. Great trip but just a little too cold for my Texan wife.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

RayandTracy wrote:
I also like switching my avatar to a pic every once in a while couse
Ride Safe, Ray:waving:
I also change mine time to time just to keep it fresh

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
imported post

Mine is actually the picture from Ebay that caught my eye. I ended up buying the bike and I kept this photo in my wallet until I picked it up. I'm trying to get my bike photographed in front of some awesome site, but alas...nothing really awesome in Northern Indiana.

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
imported post

how about some nice ladies in bikini? you will forget about the background!.
like this pic of mine.

Greeper wrote:
Mine is actually the picture from Ebay that caught my eye. I ended up buying the bike and I kept this photo in my wallet until I picked it up. I'm trying to get my bike photographed in front of some awesome site, but alas...nothing really awesome in Northern Indiana.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

The back ground is too small to see the bikini

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Nice girls or I mean pic

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Greeper wrote:
Just keep looking

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

My avatar is pretty much what its say if you can read the small caption. Its from The Dragon last year. I like a good action shot and this one is from Killboy.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

I'm 6-2 and have a sore back so I made a platform to put bikes on for repair. There is a short and long platform so wheel removal is easy and using a old Allis Chalmers folk lift gets the shown 1200 high enough for easy working on.:waving:

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

Mine was taken the day after I got my bike home. It sure was cold (just above freezing) but I took it out for a ride anyway.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.