Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

That's nice looking, and the bike ain't bad either :) Looks like life is good.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Very nice. Thanks for sharing the pix!

I've got your bike's twin sister as a project bike, not nearly as nice as yours though. Here she is when I brought her home.

John

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Very nice. Thanks for sharing the pix!

I've got your bike's twin sister as a project bike, not nearly as nice as yours though. Here she is when I brought her home.

John
Next time raise your kickstand before you tow. When I worked for the motorcycle shop, we would frequently see cracked or broken frames from hauling with it down. Actually, on Harleys more than Hondas, but I've seen it on all brands, usually right next to the kickstand.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

SidecarMike wrote:
Next time raise your kickstand before you tow. When I worked for the motorcycle shop, we would frequently see cracked or broken frames from hauling with it down. Actually, on Harleys more than Hondas, but I've seen it on all brands, usually right next to the kickstand.
Thanks and you are correct. What you can't tell from the picture is that the stand actually wasn't touching the trailer, but I should have put it up prior to transport anyway. I strap them down straight up, not on the side stand. :waving:

John

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

norton wrote:
That looks like Granite Dells.
went to the Pinion Pines did ya?
That was about 150 yds from Pinion Pines Bar. Unfortunately, the bar has been closed down for a few years now. I live a few miles from there towards Prescott.

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

RayJay1959 wrote:
norton wrote:
That looks like Granite Dells.
went to the Pinion Pines did ya?
That was about 150 yds from Pinion Pines Bar. Unfortunately, the bar has been closed down for a few years now.  I live a few miles from there towards Prescott.
it's a small world

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.