Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here is a picture of Mom And I crossing the lake on the ferryon Rt 125 in Northern Arkansas with a bunch of other bikes. She rides an 800 Suzuki Voluisa. Family that plays together stays together....

Attachments

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Nice pic.

Looks like a lot of bikes on the ferry

Were you with a group?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,653 Posts
imported post

That's great.

I do oh so much, miss the times when Mardonna would ride her bike and we would wander up and down the sandy river banks of the Canadian River west of Borger, TX below the Lake Meredith dam.

That dry river bed went for 70 plus miles and more.
That's just where we had to turn around and go back to get more gas just to do it again :)

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

....A lovely woman, it appears. I'm jealous, as my mom has been gone a long time now.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
imported post

Oregonwinger wrote:
....A lovely woman, it appears. I'm jealous, as my mom has been gone a long time now.

+1. Enjoy every sweet moment with her.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

John Not to hijack thread, but I loved riding atv's in that same river north of Amarillo. There isnt any better fun than that. I thought I was going to drowned in the swimming basin below the Lake Meridith dam. Had two very good friends live in Borger. Hunted prairie dogs up there too. Some very unusual odors emanate from that town. And they are not pleasant ones.:cheesygrin:
David

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

SETHAN12 wrote:
Nice pic.

Looks like a lot of bikes on the ferry

Were you with a group?
Yes, there is a goup of about 10-12 people that go down to Mountain View every year. There was 4 other bikes with us that day on the ferry.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
imported post

Nice pic. Glad you and your Mom can get out and enjoy yourselves like that. That's a very nice ride. I've done it a couple times and hope to do it again soon.

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

Hey Hidepounder...........what I want to know is why does your Momma look younger than you?:? whassupwitdat?:smiler:

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Ok, she is not really my mother, she is my wife but with all the kids calling her mom for years I got into the habit of calling her that too. She is my dear sweet wife of 23 years.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
imported post

really cool to get to have quality time togeather:claps::claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

Hidepounder wrote:
Ok, she is not really my mother, she is my wife but with all the kids calling her mom for years I got into the habit of calling her that too. She is my dear sweet wife of 23 years.
whew !:shock: Glad you cleared that up:smiler:

Very nice that the two of you can share Motorcycling this way.

My wife rides also, and it makes it more fun for both of us.:claps:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.