Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all I have a 1500 GW and am looking for a pilot screw wrench ( IT TAKE A D STYLE ) i KNOW HONDA MAKES ONE A 07LMAMT8010A , but would like to find one elswere . you people have alway helped in the past and I thank you ( my honda dealer did not have one and did not offer to order one . you known how some dealer are )

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

hi i made my own from a 2ft lenth of 4mm aloy tube the wall was a little tick so i drilled out the center a little and then just pulled in the D shape with a long nose pliers i had a old set of carbs so i could fit it to first worked a treat just an after thought i think you could make one from a telescopic radio aeriel if you keep cutting the sections off till you get the size you need then crimp the end for the D shapein order that the sections dont go back into one another you can tape the joints

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
imported post

I do not have a that special tool, but I believe I use a very small 6 or 12 pt 1/4 inch socket.

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
imported post

82winginvegas wrote:
I found another part number...  07MMA-MT3010B. Is that the same part? I googled it and found a pic on Webshots. Service Honda sells them for about $40.
i tried that number on their site. it came up as a bad number.:( i need one

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
imported post

Motosickle wrote:
82winginvegas wrote:
I found another part number... 07MMA-MT3010B. Is that the same part? I googled it and found a pic on Webshots. Service Hondasells them for about $40.
i tried that number on their site. it came up as a bad number.:( i need one
:waving:You tried it on the service honda site? Try this link. :dude:When you go to their home page and see "Need to order parts and already have the part number" just click there and type in the part number.:action:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.