Premium Member
2,032 Posts
imported post

Congratulations on so many postings

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

:):)Cheers,,having a bunch of good mates,like what weve got here makes it easy,,,,,,by the way,,did you here about the Welsh man taking his driving test????the examiner said ,,,can you make a Uturn,,,, the Welsh man said no,,,but i can make its eyes water:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::jumper::jumper::weightlifter::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
imported post

pinkpork wrote:
:):)Cheers,,having a bunch of good mates,like what weve got here makes it easy,,,,,,by the way,,did you here about the Welsh man taking his driving test????the examiner said ,,,can you make a Uturn,,,, the Welsh man said no,,,but i can make its eyes water:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::jumper::jumper::weightlifter::weightlifter:
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Keep us laughing, PP......

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

pinkpork wrote:
did you here about the Welsh man taking his driving test????the examiner said ,,,can you make a Uturn,,,, the Welsh man said no,,,but i can make its eyes water:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::jumper::jumper::weightlifter::weightlifter:
Welshmen might shear their sheep, but we have to get our own !!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Go PP go!!!

Now how about flying pigs. :?:clapper::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

i dont think that video is telling the truth but one things for true PP you keep making us laugh, nice one mate

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

5000 posts and every one a gem :)

Graham, you are a legend in your own lunchtime. :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
imported post

Geordiemuppet wrote:
5000 posts and every one a gem :)