Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 GL1800
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I have a little issue here on the above. I have formatted my Sandisk USB stick to Fat32 and downloaded about 100 MP3 songs.
When I plugged the USB into the trunk, and pressed the AUX button twice, It showed 187 tracks and some of my songs are being played. At radon, it will show Track 120 but skipped.
I wonder what is really happening. Can you guys advise?

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Are they all in one folder? There is a limit to how many tracks can be in a folder and how many folders can be on the disk. I had to split mine up then used the SEL button for ARDM (all folders, play in random order).

·
Registered
2015 GL1800
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they all in one folder? There is a limit to how many tracks can be in a folder and how many folders can be on the disk. I had to split mine up then used the SEL button for ARDM (all folders, play in random order).
There are only 1 folder and only 100 songs available. Wonder where's the other 87 tracks came from and skipping with no songs readable

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Not sure if you have a US spec model or if it makes a difference. Does it have navigation?

So I checked my owner's manual and it says no more than 255 tracks per folder. I don't remember ever seeing the total number of tracks displayed. All I get is something like "F53/T28" and a time counter for the song being played. I know it will not play AAC files. I converted them to MP3 files.

All I can think of is reformat the flash drive and reload the files or try a different flash drive. Some folks have had issues with a particular flash drive.

·
Registered
2015 GL1800
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure if you have a US spec model or if it makes a difference. Does it have navigation?

So I checked my owner's manual and it says no more than 255 tracks per folder. I don't remember ever seeing the total number of tracks displayed. All I get is something like "F53/T28" and a time counter for the song being played. I know it will not play AAC files. I converted them to MP3 files.

All I can think of is reformat the flash drive and reload the files or try a different flash drive. Some folks have had issues with a particular flash drive.
I've formatted the stick and inserted 70 Songs. Same thing happens.
Font Display device Electronic device Multimedia Gadget
Personal luxury car Electronic device Display device Electric blue Vehicle audio

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts