Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Sorry for misleading. I will probably get piece of trash glass from HomeDepot or Loews.
I have read somewhere that it is possible to cut glass under water with scissors. I believe it as long as you cut little pieces off.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
599 Posts
imported post

I have cut almost perfect flashlight lens with scissors under water. You have to start a little large and go in left hand circles. Not bull, and even won a nice piece of glass from a glass shop when the owner bet I couldn't do it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Thanks MikeMike Toon wrote:
I have cut almost perfect flashlight lens with scissors under water. You have to start a little large and go in left hand circles. Not bull, and even won a nice piece of glass from a glass shop when the owner bet I couldn't do it.
Thanks, Mike. I didn't cut plastic under water but cutting was OK after I realised that I have to cut small pieces.
 

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
Joined
·
4,513 Posts
imported post

newbiker wrote:
Sorry for misleading. I will probably get piece of trash glass from HomeDepot or Loews....
I suggest that you post this info in the thread where you made the misleading recommendation.. the way it is now, you'd have to find both threads to get it right..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

"Error
Sorry, your posts can only be edited within 99 hours of the original posting."


sandiegobrass wrote:
I suggest that you post this info in the thread where you made the misleading recommendation.. the way it is now, you'd have to find both threads to get it right..
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top