Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an ignition control module for a 1989 Honda GL1500 Goldwing. The part number is 30410-MT2-013

Or a person that could repair this item?

Salvage places are getting too crazy on the prices and they want the old one back.

Please help!

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Two just sold on eBay for $7..yesterday..

·
Anti-Guru
2,711 Posts
Two just sold on eBay for $7..yesterday..
Yeah - saw those on US eBay... the seller had the ECU and the CCU listed as "CDI ECU Units" (always easy to see that someone didn't know what he had).

Item 161017630696 was an ECU. listed for the GL1500K, the MT2 calibration looked to be wiped nearly off, but worth the bet for $11 to the door ... resale could easily see 5x that, and item 161017623515 was a CCU (also sold as "89 HONDA GOLDWING GL1500 WORKING CDI ECU UNIT"), Kinda hope the buyer wasn't looking for the the ECU or that the same luck guy both em both, since they are a working pair.

Andrew, are you certain that your ECU has failed (it does happen, but I've only seen 3 before...2 from this forum, in fact)? I've not been lucky in finding a reliable repair for these units as the output transistors are no longer available some redesign would be necessary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.