Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Mom went home to be with Jesus last night at 7:32 p.m. Her last words were," It Is Well". She went to sleep, & didn't struggle at the end. She had, had a bad couple of days, unable to get her breath. She had C.O.P.D. Please Keep me & my family in your prayers. I was blessed to have such a wonderful Mother.
:sobbing:

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Will do bro.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

Prayers going out for you and family. Sounds like your mother left this world well prepared to go home. I hope that when it is my time, I also just fall asleep and wake in the arms of Jesus.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

You have my most sincere condolences, I am So Very Blessed to still have Mom and Dad, in their mid 80s,,, Other than to tell yo how Very Sorry I am, there is not much one Can say at a time like this. I wish you Blessings and will Pray for your Peace. Now Mother will eat EVERY meal at the Table of the LORD,,,,for Eternity

GOD Bless You

Steve-O (b679995)

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Condolences to you and your family, will keep all in our prayers

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
imported post

prayers for you and your family. stay strong and try to celebrate her life together as i am sure she would not want you to be sad, and may your family become even closer thru the unfortunate loss.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
imported post

My condolences to you and your family. Lost my mom in 07 and I'm still adjusting to her not being here.:sadguy:

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

Prayers for you and your family... I know how it is, Just lost my dad on the 23rd of Dec... Our prayers are with you.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

Verdayne aka Wingnut wrote:
Mom went home to be with Jesus last night at 7:32 p.m. Her last words were," It Is Well". She went to sleep, & didn't struggle at the end. She had, had a bad couple of days, unable to get her breath. She had C.O.P.D. Please Keep me & my family in your prayers. I was blessed to have such a wonderful Mother.
:sobbing:
It is so!!!!!!! I lost my mother a few years ago and it took me a years to really start mourning her passing. All I can say is it WILL get easier. You will always miss your mother. God bless and be with you NOW!!!!!!!

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
imported post

[align=center]i'm going to bed in a few and i will offer up a prayer for your mother. :praying: :praying2:
[/align]

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

wingnut junior wrote:
[align=center]i'm going to bed in a few and i will offer up a prayer for your mother. :praying: :praying2:
[/align]
She is in the arms of Jesus because of her full faith in His atoning Blood shed on the cross for her sins, as well as anyone who make Him their Lord and Savior. John 3:16
Verdayne's Mom is dancing and praising Him now more than ever. :claps:

It's the family who are still here that need the prayers of uplifting and comfort.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

Thoughts, prayers and condolences from IA...

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
imported post

May the Lord be with you and your family especially in this time .

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

Prayers and Condolences to you and your family from NY. Lost my dad 4yrs ago to copd, he went in his sleep and now is with my mom in heaven. MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
imported post

Please accept our condolances. I lost my Mother year ago last December 18. In her case it was for the best because of advanced alzheimers.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.