Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Sorry brother but I didn't get the ones I bid on months ago, mine are in pretty sad shape...But if ya got some Plastex buy that gold one thats cheap, even broken....

Thanks Redbaron I found one in good shape on ebay! :claps:

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Thoughts and PRAYERS. Been there done that. - Sirkitrider Oops just saw that this is an old post. But after my crash and broken shoulder Doc said bones will be healing for up to two years .... so if you had any broken bones the prayers can't hurt. Glad you and your Wing are almost healed up. - Sirkitrider[/quote said:
Thanks Sirkitrider Im doing a whole lot better now.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Isaac,
Glad to see that you're on the mend and the wing is almost healed up as well and that you found that shelter piece you needed on ebay. Yep, I echo your sentiment for winter to be over with.

Thank you Ziadelsol!:)

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
Isaac it has now been awhile since the accident. Hopefully you have healed pretty well and the bike is back to working condition. You by now have probably found that you get the occasional ache deep in the bones of your shoulder. That will last a couple of years and will slowly fade to a memory.

Don't let it stop you from riding. Use it as a reminder of the fact that you are alive and doing well and enjoying the things that make you happy.

Henry

141 - 145 of 145 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.