Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Dear Webmaster,

Florida Community College at Jacksonville North Campus (FCCJ) has joined the United Way/Red Cross in a quest to assist those ravaged by the recent hurricanes. In an effort to do our part in assisting those in need, we are hosting our first annual Poker Run.

Where: FCCJ North Campus, 4501 Capper Road, Jacksonville, FL 32218

When: November 5, 2005 – Start time 10:00 sharp rain or shine!

Prizes: $100 for the best poker hand

Many quality door prizes - silent auction – exhibits

FCCJ will provide complimentary lunches for all riders and passengers.

Donation: Pre-registration: Rider $20.00

Passenger $10.00 (pax plays poker, too)

Register at the door: Rider $25.00

Passenger $15.00

Historically, we bikers rally to the occasion. We need to do it once again. Join us for some good fellowship, lots of fun, prizes and a 100-mile scenic ride around historic Jacksonville. You will be able to stand tall and say, “I did my part.”

100% of the donations generated through this ride will be earmarked for the hurricane victims and are tax deductible.

Why did FCCJ choose to organize a Poker Run? Annually, FCCJ trains more riders through its MSF basic and advance rider courses than any other institution in Northeast Florida. FCCJ considers motorcycle safety serious business.

For a copy of the Pre-registration form, e-mail us at [email protected] Pre-registration forms must be in by November 1, 2005.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

If anyone needs more information about the Poker Run in Jacksonville, Florida or registration forms, just let me know. I can get them to you.

das

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Hi das, why not put this on the calendar as well? That way you will get double exposure.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hey, Alan!

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried once, but it was moved here.

das

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Poker Run Reminder!

You got to make plans for this big weekend here in Jacksonville, Florida. Sure, FCCJ is hosting a great Poker Run on Saturday, November 5[suP]th[/suP] with good food and prizes. But there is more. The city of Jacksonville will be hosting their annual Military Land, Sea & Air Weekend (November 4[suP]th[/suP], 5[suP]th[/suP] & 6[suP]th[/suP]) with the Blue Angles in town for the air show honoring our men and women serving our country. The Jaguars will be home playing the Texans on Sunday here at the stadium. Ah, fall is here!

At one of the Poker Run Stops, you will find a huge music festival “Battle of the Bands”.

This is a big time weekend. Come, join us. The Poker Run is a benefit Run for the Red Cross sponsored by Florida Community College Jacksonville, North Campus.

If you need more information, just give me a ping at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Six days before the big weekend here in Jacksonville, Florida.

Sure, FCCJ is hosting a great Poker Run on Saturday, November 5th with good food and prizes. But there is more. The city of Jacksonville will be hosting their annual Military Land, Sea & Air Weekend (November 4th, 5th & 6th) with the Blue Angles in town for the air show honoring our men and women serving our country. The Jaguars will be home playing the Texans on Sunday here at the stadium.

Ah, fall is here!
At one of the Poker Run Stops, you will find a huge music festival "Battle of the Bands".

This is a big time weekend. Come, join us. The Poker Run is a benefit Run for the Red Cross sponsored by Florida Community College Jacksonville, North Campus.

If you need more information, just give me a ping at [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.