1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
:shock::shock::shock: That was not a speed bump, that was a death trap for almost any motorcyclist, even the officers that slowed way down were getting some air. I hope the officer was not injured too badly.
And I also wonder if he was not paying attention to road signs or if there was no warning sign posted for the speed bump.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Hahaha... oops... I didn't mean to laugh.... but that was funny. I hope he was all right.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
it was funny , i have done that on a dirt bike ,i think on the wing it would be scary.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
At least his body cleared the bike, as they both came down.

As I was watching it, one of my thoughts was, how it doesn't seem that the police dress well for the crash. Maybe I don't understand the safety gear in play, past the helmet, gloves and boots.

He did an awful lot of tumbling and sliding, and I hope he came out okay.

The human instinct to stand up though was unfulfilled, and that's not a good sign.

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
As I was watching it, one of my thoughts was, how it doesn't seem that the police dress well for the crash. Maybe I don't understand the safety gear in play, past the helmet, gloves and boots.
I was thinking the same thing as his shirt and pants didn't appear to have any rips or tears in them after that. The white shirt wasn't so whit anymore, but it appeared intact.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Does anyone know the reason for this video? While the crash looks real, there are no other vehicles on the street (other than the other police bikes) and the only pedestrians look like a swat teem.

John

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Does anyone know the reason for this video? While the crash looks real, there are no other vehicles on the street (other than the other police bikes) and the only pedestrians look like a swat teem.

John
Not sure where it was, but I saw it on youtube as being a lead in for a presidential motorcade - that could explain why so many police on the scene. They already had the roads closed and no other traffic at the time of the incident, could also explain the video footage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.