Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The rest of the world cannot understand how, after bitter election campaigns, American politicians can return to reality. For Instance Sarah Palin has invited to her great state of Alaska the men who defeated her, Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

She has provided a moose hunting trip for their enjoyment and has hired two other prominent men to assist them.

Dick Cheney will instruct them in safe gun handling and Ted Kennedy will drive them back to their cabins in the evening.

What a gal, that Sarah is such a sport and thinks of everything

:dude::dude::dude::cheeky1::cheeky1::dude::dude::dude:

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
imported post

LMAO!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Go SARAH!!! :cool::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::shock:

Claude....

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Yeah Sarah! :cool::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

WOW! What a PEACH that girl is! Regular Black Widow, that one!!! :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

That is good!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Just another reason to love Sarah :cool::cool::cool:

Oh if only it was true :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

lolz...

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
...What a gal, that Sarah is such a sport and thinks of everything
Yeah she can think of everything except the name of the newspapers she reads. Oh yeah I forgot, she reads 'all of them.' Yet she can't namea single one.

And she 'can see Russia from the front yard' so she must be a mental giant when it comes to foriegn policy.

By the way,dinosaurs lived with Adam and Eve, that's a fact:doh::doh::doh::doh:.

But hey, she's an everydaymom with her $500,000wardrobe over 3 months while most people can't even afford to pay their monthly grocery bills. Golly gee, let's all love her and build her up intosomething she's not.

With a little luck, she'll be Blagoyevich's roommate for all the shenanigans she's done. It's just too cold for anybody to investigate anything up there.

Ah just put a fork in me, I'm done.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Gotta love her hehe

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1:

Everyone has their own opinion about her but hey, just look around at who's going into office!

Nuff' said! No more from me on Mrs. Palin!:action:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I like it... :cheeky1:

I will admit though I wouldn't go hunting with Dick Cheney if he was only armed with a slingshot.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Sad part is, it could be true. These butt kissers play up the rivalry crap for the cameras, but deep down inside, they're all the same. Hooray for me and screw you. They're all the same. Living off of us.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Oh IR, you're such a democrat!!:cheeky1:

Do you have your bid in on that open senate seat yet? Since everybody knows about it now, he should just run it on Ebay!:shock::cooldevil:

:D(Hell, it'd be just as fair as any other election in Illinois.):D

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

we're very proud of our current and last governor. They both make realnicelicense plates.:cooldevil:

And Illinois elections are fair. Heck we'reso fair we even let dead people vote.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

IR, you're cooler than the other side of the pillow!:cheeky1:

At least Illinois politiciansare consistant, if nothing else. "Vote early and often":shock:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I loved the video of the AG saying that Ilinois might not be the most corrupt government in the USA, but it's damn sure runninga close second!

Who's the first???

·
Premium Member
1,523 Posts
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
I loved the video of the AG saying that Illinois might not be the most corrupt government in the USA, but it's damn sure runninga close second!

Who's the first???
i think they are all equally corrupt.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.