Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

For Honda Goldwing employees only - Please.

• I work for the USA Production factory.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work for Honda Corparate/Headquarter.

• I work for Honda dealerships.

• ________

• I work in the US.

• I work in Japan.

• I work in another country.

• ___________

• I beleive Honda listens to these inputs.

• I beleive Honda does not listen.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This forum section appears to be aimed at Honda in hope that they listening to customerinputs.

I know that the Goldwings are built herein the US, and I was wondering if the designers are also herestate side or out of country?

Also, I was wonder if we have forum members that work directly for Honda. Maybe they have input within Hondaand give us some input if Honda values our inputs and/or this great forum.

Let's see if we do have their attention. If they are not members, they would have to register to vote. This poll is only for Honda GoldWing employees. Anyone can vote and bias the poll, but let's just see what happens with the poll. Maybe we can get some VIPfeedback.

I know we are a small forum, but it is the biggest and best forum for GoldWings!!!

Forum will run for 60 days and poll has 3 sections for multiple inputs. I may try and bump this post every nowand then if needed.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
imported post

I think if I were a Honda manufacturing employee in any capacity I wouldnot beposting my identity for obvious reasons. We're hard enough on Honda designs and known problems. One would have to have broad shoulders and the permission of Mother Honda to participate. IMHO

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
imported post

There was a member here who worked in the Wing factory and he was spot on about the changes to the 2005 GL1800. He knew there would be SatNav and that airbags would follow the next year. All this when all the forums were allcompletelyignorant about what was coming for 05 and he posted the info here. I think his name was "the fulltruth" or something similar.
He would be a rare find, quite understandably most of them wouldn't reveal anything at all for fear of being found out.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
imported post

I remember him, thewholetruthis his forum handle and very well clued in he was.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.