I made this conversion myself and I love it

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

jar wrote:
I made this conversion myself and I love it
You made the parts is that what your saying if so I sure like to do the same cause I getting ready to take my bike aprt and be installing timing belt cover and timing belt and what ever else I might fine wrong. The bike I have was last on the road in 2005 I got it up in running this summer bought last winter looks like to me its been piece back together. Don't know much about the wings but I am learning. I've got some oil leaks one the valve covers left side is badmaybe even the cams seals not sure till I get in there waiting on parts now.

·
Loyal member
276 Posts
imported post

Those are the same instructions I used to fab my own conversion.What a good tutorial and now I have voltage security!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

moonhead wrote:
Those are the same instructions I used to fab my own conversion.What a good tutorial and now I have voltage security!
Thanks for letting me know that. Mind is charging ok right now. Will give this a shot while the bike is down.

Thanks for letting me know it works great.

·
Loyal member
276 Posts
imported post

Midnightrider,if and when you decide to do the conversion I have a drawing with all the dimentions for making your own crank pulley.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

moonhead wrote:
Midnightrider,if and when you decide to do the conversion I have a drawing with all the dimentions for making your own crank pulley.
Moon

Well that would be nice I sure can read blueprints that's for sure. If I still was working in the steel shop I would be able to do it myself. But I still have friends that work there lol. I getting ready to check everything out on this bike and will be taking it apart and fixing what ever need be fix and I will be in the timing case area checking them cam seal to make sure they are not leaking see what all wrong on my left side of the bike. :waving:

Frank/ Midnight

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
imported post

I done the conversion myself but, I bought the kit from poorboy, awesome guy

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
imported post

Moon, would you care to send me that as well?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.