Sun May 22
10am - 6pm

Tickets:[/b]
$15.00 - General
FREE 11 years and under

Parking Rates:[/b]
$7.00 - General
$6.00 - Carpool
$5.00 - Motorcycles - Designated parking area with security.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey what has all this got to do with Honda Goldwings. :stumped:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Isnt this forum topics section titled;

"Events
Let others know about rallies, runs, events, shows etc."

It doesnt specify "Goldwing Events Only".:waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey SarsippiusArk :waving:From reading the FAQ's section, I think it states that this is a Goldwing site only. :stumped:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

OK heres the deal. Common sense would indictate this is a "Goldwing" forum. Main topic pertaining to that of the "Goldwing". However in this one section entitled "Events", it does not specify wing only events etc. Nuff said, move on and enjoy riding in the wind :cool:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Yep, its a motorcycle event. Doesn't have to be Goldwing related at all to be in the Events section, I asked the wingnut about this before. Maybe he should make it a bit clearer in the Events forum description.

You should also put this in the Calendar. The Calendar is a great feature, we should make more use of it.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Ted is right. I've updated the description just now to read;

"Let others know about Goldwing and other motorcycle rallies, runs, events, shows etc."

I hope this makes it easier to understand, it should avoid more misunderstandings. Ted's also right about the Calendar. You can post events and other motorcycle stuff there if you want to.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hey Redwing ,,,,who stole your porridge ?I have been posting non goldwing events since the forum started ,,lots of bike charity runs etc ....:):):)Ciaran..

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

I think poor old Red lost his glasses again, that always makes him a bit grumpy. :p

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

I think Redwing is grumpy because he is feeling the pressure of exavid breathing down his neck in the post numbers. The coveted TOP POSTER title is at stake here lads. :p;)

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

GWNorman wrote:
I think Redwing is grumpy because he is feeling the pressure of exavid breathing down his neck in the post numbers. The coveted TOP POSTER title is at stake here lads. :p;)
Hey GWNorman :bash: No im not grumpy and im not feeling any pressure from anyone on the forum. :shakehead: I just wish more members like exavid would post more mesgs. :clapper:I have been away with my neighbour for a week and i will be away again very shortly. :cool: So everyone keep posting and keep solving the problems for the other members. :angel2:

:doh::18red::doh:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

SarsippiusArk wrote:
OK heres the deal. Common sense would indictate this is a "Goldwing" forum. Main topic pertaining to that of the "Goldwing". However in this one section entitled "Events", it does not specify wing only events etc. Nuff said, move on and enjoy riding in the wind :cool:
Hey SarsippiusArk :doh: I have been reprimanded by the wingnut for the misleading information i posted, :bash:so my deepest apologies for this. :realshocked:I can assure you that it wont happen again. :shakehead:

:blushing: :18red: :blushing:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Hey Redwing ,,,,I have been posting non goldwing events since the forum started ,,lots of bike charity runs etc ....:):):)Ciaran..
Hey wexnan :waving:Yeah but your the :bash: man and your free to post what you like. :doh:The rest of us poor members have to abide by the rules. :thumpingmad:

:angel2::18red::angel2:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

GWEddie wrote:
I think poor old Red lost his glasses again, that always makes him a bit grumpy. :p
Hey GWEddie :bash: Just found them again. :doh:

:tongue: :18red: :tongue:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Picky... picky... picky!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
exavid wrote:
Picky... picky... picky!
Hey exavid :bash: What the hell does this mean. :doh:
It means you're too picky about a little digression from Goldwings!:thumpingmad:

It's a motorcycle event, yer crossin swords with the wingnut!:whip:And he's our high factotum!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:

It means you're too picky about a little digression from Goldwings!:thumpingmad:

It's a motorcycle event, yer crossin swords with the wingnut!:whip:And he's our high factotum!
Hey exavid :crying:Im only trying to follow the rules, :stumped:but now the rules have been made more clear so the problem is solved. :clapper:I dont have a sword to cross with anyone, and the wingnut is not employed to do all sorts of work.:doh:

"Factotum" :whip:

:walker::18red::walker:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.