Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I found a 2002 Goldwing with ABS yesterday with only 7986 miles on it. It is a one owner bike and my salesman sold it to the orginal owner back in 2003. His dealership has all of the service records and it is in excellent condition. Lots of chrome, CD player plus many add ons.

The manager of the dealership told my salesman that he wants itbut doesn't have room for it then I can have it on Tuesday.

I am trading in my 2000 Holda Valkyrie which has many options and 54,000 miles on it.

Hope that everything works out and that I can start visiting this site on a regular basis.

Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations that I should know about before this coming Tuesday?

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

WELCOME:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
12,780 Posts
imported post

:waving:Hello and Welcome . First off , let me say your welcome here with the Valk , any ther bike or even no bike at all . You can always visit /chat with us here at Steve Saunders Forums .

check this link for info on buying a used 1800 . Read thru and below it will show recalls as well with some explanations with them . :
Buying a used GL1800

Best of luck to you in making your deal . I only wish I could afford to help you out of the Valk .

Ride often , be safe and visit when you can .

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Hey there,

Welcome to the friendliest and best web forum for Goldwings.(IMHO) You will love that 02 with ABS. That is what I ride right now as well. Finding one with that low mileage is awesome. What to look out for on that bike? Hmmmm, it likes to pull over at Dairy Queens and it does not know what a SHORT ride is. :cheesygrin: Other then those 2 major faults, I have not had an ounce of problem with mine. Any other questions then go ahead and feel free to ask. Lots of people here with an amazing amount of knowledge that do not mind sharing.

Enjoy, and remember when you get it on Tuesday to get lots of PICTURES!!! We like pictures here. :cheesygrin:

:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the
Steve Saunder's GOLDWING FORUM

A Big Welcome FromForestburg

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum crfloyd! :waving:

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Welcome crfloyd[/align]

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum!

Ray and Tracy:waving:

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving::waving::waving::claps::claps:Enjoy the wing.
Welcome from Vancouver Island Canada

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

:waving: :cheesygrin:

Welcome to the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum! We are happy to have you aboard!!!Browse around and make yourself at home! You will meet the nicest people from all over the world on this forum!!! Enjoy!

This is a great family forum and you will certainly find plenty of useful information here and you are certain to make some new friends in the process!Please feel free to reach out to anyone if you have any questions or need help with the forum! We are all happy to assist you in any way that we can!!!

Helpful Hints to get your started....

If you haven't already figured it out, one of the first things you may want to do is update your Profile. You can do that by clicking on “My Account”.Don't forget, we LOVE pictures!!!

You will also find a wealth of information in our published FAQ section sobe sure to check it out! Our FAQs found in the “Forum HELP!” File by clicking the link on the right side of the main page.

Again, WELCOME ABOARD!!!

John (Halfling)

:hi::applause::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,223 Posts
imported post

:action:Welcome to the greatestforum on the net:action:
and
:action:Welcome from the "Hoosier State":action:

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts
imported post

Welcome, WelcomeTo Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum.If you have any questions no matter how trivial they may seem this forum is the place to ask them. What I have noticed is that some of the people here were :15red:'sin their previous lives and can answer any question you have. Theforums that I get the most from are::

Goldwing Technical Forum

General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

These have the best info aboutGoldwing’s and are where you ask questions and can get help..

For Sale/Wanted ForumGood stuff for Sale or if you have old parts sitting around the garage you would like to get rid of....

:18red::15red::12red::11red:

And when all you need is a good laugh to start your day try the:: Fun Forum After that it’s up to you which of the others you will like the best all I can do is suggest.

Again Welcome to the Forum...

Oh and did I mention everyone here loves pictures.. Show us some of yours... Even if it’s not a Goldwing just a pretty view

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.