Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Pwhoever
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I unfortunately get to have the first post in this thread. I had to leave early.I got home safely around 10:45 this evening. Everything went well, I just got a little more sunburn... This was my first NASSIR and I enjoyed every minute I was there. You would be hard pressed to find a greater group of folks than the ones I met there. Looking forward to next years gathering. Hopefully I will be able to do a little better on finagling thetime off.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

:waving:Hey there Mike,

Glad that you were able to make it down there even if it was only a few days. Like you said you would be hardpressed to find a nicer group of people anywhere then you find on this forum andall of the M&G's included.

I will see you there next year. If I make it down through your area around July 27th or so, I will shoot you a pm.

John

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
imported post

Belinda and I are back home safely along with Kaitlynn.
Kaity wants to go back to the "Party" to see all her new friends. LOL
Glad I got to meet some new wingers from across the globe. Wishing the rest of event stays safe. Wishing Dave a speedy recovery.
Thanks all for a great time.
Rick n Belinda

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
imported post

Mike, glad you made it home ok and an so glad you were able to come, your a great guy and it was a pleasure to have met you. Hope to see you again in the future

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

Debbie and I made it home about 2:30ish. Had a great time, was nice to be able to put a face to a name. Hope to be there for Labor Day.
And good Lord willing, maybe I'll have a "new" 1500 by NASSIR 6.:praying::praying:

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

I made it home about 4p...glad I packed a light jacket, 'cause I got FRIED!
Have a ball guys, see ya next year, or Labor Day!

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
imported post

We had to leave early, too. We. Made it to our next destination, Toledo, Ohio.

John &Karen

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
imported post

SAWS-N-WINGS Had a great time at NASSIR 2012 made it home safe last night. wishing everyone safe travels.:waving:

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
imported post

Just walked in the house! Had a wonderful time, will post more after unpacking

·
Old School Guru
7,876 Posts
imported post

Got home about 20 minutes ago, had a great time and now time to relax and unpack all this auction stuff I bought.:waving:

Gene:action:

·
Wild Rhino - Canadian
590 Posts
imported post

Rode with TMDriverwannabe as far as Harrisonville Mo. and then on home. Great NASSIR event.
Had a great time, wife says we have to get our passports updated, guess that means she wants to go to NASSIR6.
How did that happen?
Had a great time, many thanks to Flyone and all the other Rhinos.:jumper::claps::claps::claps:

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

The Wannabes are home ...Rain from Kansas city all way home (bout 3 hrs worth )...bike is filthy!!! Had a great time with everyone and becoming an honorary newfie!! That screech ? One word ....Wow....lol

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
imported post

melinda and i made it home safe around 1:00 pm. hade a few sprinkles but they felt good. will post more after we unpack and put molly the motorcycle in the garage.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
imported post

The unpacking is now finished, so I thought I would add to the post. We had a BLAST at NASSIR 5!!! Flyone and the Wild Rhinos did a fabulous job as hosts. It was great to meet everyone and make new friends. It was also a real treat to meet Steve and Wexy. They are a class act.

It was great to see NASSIR helping members in need with the auction proceeds. That's more than friendship, that's family. We are grateful to be part of such great group.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone at NASSIR 6. I'm sure we'll be riding with the Rhinos soon!!! Health and safe travels until we meet again next year!

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
imported post

I was the last one to arive and one of the first to leave, sorry I couldn't meet everyone there. I just sort of did a drive-by, but was able to shake hands with a few of you there. I got home before dark yesterday. Hope to meet more of you guys in the future.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Made it to Fort Wayne IN.

Going to have a shower, some dinner and try to catch up on some sleep.

Didn't exactly get much sleepat NASSIR! :? ;)

·
Senior Moments!
1,507 Posts
imported post

Made it home about an hour ago. 1184 mile on the clock.

Had a great time and was so great to meet so many on the forum and put a face to a name. Will try to post more pics once get things unloaded and unpacked.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Sitting in a McD's in Salina cooling off and choking down some kangaroo before pressing on.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.