Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The old limit of 20 seconds between posts is reduced to 10 seconds (Redwing will be pleased at this). The old limit was to prevent spammers flooding the forum with their rubbish.
Redwing is exempt from this of course. As a deprived member of the community living in exile on the outer islands,he has always had alicence to post rubbish here!

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

BOY

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

THAT

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

IS

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

GOOD

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

NEWS

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

!!!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
The old limit of 20 posts per day for each member is gone. The old limit was to prevent "Gurus"flooding the forum with crap,
Redwing is exempt from this of course. As a deprived member of the community living in exile on the outer islands,:clapper:he has always had alicence to post rubbish here!
Hey wingnut, :waving:At long last you have taken action against these "Gurus" :clapper: The amount of crap that these guys post on this boardis unreal. :whip: Now can you tell me whats the difference between "Crap" and "Rubbish" and does this mean that im getting closer for promotion. :crying:

:jumper: :18red: :jumper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Rootman, :gunhead:Are you trying to build up your posts very quickly.:whip: Those six mesgs will only count as one when the final count is calculated for the winner of the new :18red:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
imported post

SHUCKS!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Never could figure out why Arkansas is pronounced Arkansaw when Kansas is pronounced Kansas not Kansaw.

:baffled::baffled::baffled:

It's obvious that fellow from there is trying to pad his count, not that I ever would, I try to be as terse and sparing on the forum as REDWING!

:goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Never could figure out why Arkansas is pronounced Arkansaw when Kansas is pronounced Kansas not Kansaw.

:baffled::baffled::baffled:

It's obvious that fellow from there is trying to pad his count, not that I ever would, I try to be as terse and sparing on the forum as REDWING!

:goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:
Redwing is a man of few words all right. I don't think he's posted here in at least 10 minutes!

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

If you want to see pure crap and rubbish, and post padding, visit the GWRRA General board. Hopefully with the limits taken off, this board doesn't fall into the same crappiness with the post padding, etc.. Who the heck cares how many posts you've got when half of them are garbage?

Raymond

·
Premium Member
78 Posts

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

I think the really good news is that, anyone who post 700 posts or more, will with every one after that cost the(Top:D) poster 3 euros each. So that means in about 2 week(If current trends stay the same) Steve will be a very rich man, and finally get some much deserved benefit for all his hard work. And by mid March Steve will be able to buy all of us here on the forum a brand new, no problems Goldwing(If and when Honda ever builds one) In any colour we want. So keep up the good work youhigh posters!! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

P.S.

When your ordering all the bikes Steve, I would like a red one,,,, Thanks.:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

Silicon Sam wrote:
If you want to see pure crap and rubbish, and post padding, visit the GWRRA General board. Hopefully with the limits taken off, this board doesn't fall into the same crappiness with the post padding, etc.. Who the heck cares how many posts you've got when half of them are garbage?

Raymond
Good point Raymond. Steve actually lifted the limit around Christmas but forgot to tell us. It didn't matter as most of us post less than 20 a day anyway, but Dave Campbell posted 22 on his first day and it was a reminder for Steve to let us know we could do the same. Redwing is delighted of course. I'd say he muat have come close to the 20 limit on many occasions. :action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

I'm just saying let's not have a contest, or make it macho about who has the most posts. Make a post count, and don't post something just to rack up your post counts. It'll just fill up the board with rubbish real quick. Like the aforementioned board.

The main reason I am not renewing my GWRRA membership. The only thing I got out of it was the BBS, and it's not much anymore. For me anyways.

Raymond

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Silicon Sam wrote:
I'm just saying let's not have a contest, or make it macho about who has the most posts....
I don't see that happening Raymond. People here don't seem concerned about their post count and an unusually (compared to other forums) high % of posts are relevent and to the point about the topic concerned. Redwing is the exception of course, but I think we can live with that. Even Redwing is useful, he has the knack of knowing where to find topics that we discussed before.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
imported post

Way to be Allan, now Redwing will get a big head and whine some more, but you are right he can find them

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.