Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Anybody can be a guru...to be a "top poster" takes perserverance and endurance:clapper:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

dean wrote:
Anybody can be a guru...to be a "top poster" takes perserverance and endurance:clapper:

Hi Dean ...sorry you have that one wrong ,,it should be ..anybody can be a GURU ,,but it takes perserverance and endurance TO READ a top posters posts ,,,,now how about that one ?

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
Redwing is the exception of course, but I think we can live with that. Even Redwing is useful, he has the knack of knowing where to find topics that we discussed before.
Hey FitzAl, :gunhead: I beg to diiffer with you. :whip: Anything i post here was all learnedon the advance training course that i completed on the wingnuts instructions:clapper:I dont have any knack of finding topics that were discussed before, :crying:because i find it very difficult to work this PC of my neighbours, but thats what ye "Gurus" do, and if you cant find it there ye go looking up a thing called amanual, :whip: hey anybody could do that. :baffled:I think this calls for another investigation for accusing a member in the wrong. :crying:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

dean wrote:
Hey dean, :clapper: Well said full marks, :clapper:and coming from a "Guru" that means something. :jumper:Nice photo of yourself,wing and snow. :snowman:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Excellent!!! (Salute to local boy, Mike Myers) :cheeky1:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.