Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here in Pennsylvania we can no longer get Dalmore 12 year old single malt scotch. Seems that it has been taken off the shelf at our Commonwealth run State Store. Has anyone heard of this particular scotch? Are you in a state close to northeast Pennsylvania? It would be worth a good day ride to get some to enjoy after the bike is parked.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Why Thank You Bagmaster! Hopefully I can get it sent to our Great Commonwealth! NOT!!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Looks like that's gonna be a hard to find item. One of the links I put in shows it as out of stock. The other link indicates that the Jim Beam company is the US importer so a call to them might help. Also Ghost Rider's brother works for Jim Beam so a hollar at him might help.

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I was sent an e-mail from the manufacturer of Dalmore, they were halting production and supposedly coming out with new bottling, and label! What the He!! is that all
about? Bottle and label?
Anyway, Dalmore is supposed to be returning to the market in the future, meanwhile I am trying to find any stock that is available and that I can get into the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
I really do appreciate your help on this!! Thanks for all the Info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.