Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to work my trailer over and wasn't sure about what model it was. I searched around the forum but notice there wasn't a lot of talk of trailers to try and match mine up. I did see some beautiful trailers out there, but usually they didn't post the year of the Trailer or the Model.
I thought it might be cool to post a thread to show your Ride and trailer, stating the year of the Ride and model / year of your Trailer.. I think it would be interesting to see how the Trailers have evolved of the years..
Condor, Mid Missouri

1992 SE Goldwing
1987 Time Trailer
Color: Barbados Blue

Attachments

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Bike looks great, especially against the snowy background. I'll have to dig up some pics of mine, can't take new pictures right now, too cold, too much snow.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big Daddy, I didn't know mine until i found the title and the model was on there..
(Your outfit looks great!!)

Mnwingrider, i sent you a PM, let me know if it didn't get to you. Ron

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I had this:

And then I upgraded to this:

That I tow with this:

Attachments

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
2005 Goldwing
2009 Little Guy
Trailer is gone, but still have the bike

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
08 1800
06 Aspen Sentry
at Mt St Helens on the way back from picking them up in NH, 9,000 miles from NH to San Diego
:jumper: lots of Twisties.

Attachments

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
My past rig
99 SE (taken out by a cagger 2/13)
99 Escapade SE (sold)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
John,

Check the setting on your album. I went searching for your album and can't find it. So, I tried to create a new album. And one of the options is Public or Private. If the album is private then only contacts and moderators can see it.
That was it Terry!! Thanks, even I can see them now.

Maybe a MOD can clean up these un needed post......... so we can get back to showing off our goods......

·
Bringer of Shenanigans
1,031 Posts
Dunno why you can't.

I just backed up and saw a full screen, actually it is twice as wide as my 24" screen.

this one here....

do you see this view of it?
You were seeing it because you are the Super Moderator. :raspberry::raspberry: Us peons couldn't until jobe05 turned it into a public album. They are all showing up now.

·
Administrator
57,659 Posts
Duh!!! well blow me down.

Add that one to the "why it won't" list of problems.

As requested by Jobe05 have deleted all the extraneous posts describing "why it won't work"

make those albums "Public" folks...

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Halfling,
What do you carry in the PVC pipe under the trailer? I like the concept, i bet the other end and a screw end plug for access...
Condor

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bike and Trailer

My ride, 2012 GL1800, with my camper. A Mini Mate from the USA. There was nothing in Australia that suited my requirements. I only solo travel and I required a quick and easy camper. It wasn't too difficult to import.

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
Raccoon Mountain trip

97 SE pulling our mid 80s model travelite camper

1 - 20 of 236 Posts