Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

221 - 236 of 236 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
This little guy tagged along behind us for more than 40k miles. As long as it was a 36" door it came in the room with us.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
The little Uni-go followed us to Barber Motorsports Park last month for the vintage festival. We had to leave towards home late Saturday, so we checked out of our room at the Inverness Hyatt (where we said it was our luggage and rolled it into the room with us), and took it to the track with us. The bright yellow dot in the lower right is our "Bumble Bee" behind our black GL1800. Barber had close to 80 thousand attend the festival!

·
Administrator
57,421 Posts
The little Uni-go followed us to Barber Motorsports Park last month for the vintage festival. We had to leave towards home late Saturday, so we checked out of our room at the Inverness Hyatt (where we said it was our luggage and rolled it into the room with us

I think that is neater than sliced bread :cam:

I would love to have been able to wheel my trailer inside....
but alas, it plainly looks like what it is, and being 42" wide, not gonna happen.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
We wheeled the Uni-go into our room at all but one stay on our 13 day trip last month. That was the Best Western in Holbrook, AZ that put us in a second floor room (no elevator) even though we had requested 1st floor when we reserved.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Where was that picture taken?
Pawhuska Oklahoma. I'm talking there with a gentleman that turned out to be the Pioneer Woman's boy's kick-boxing instructor. My wife had gone to the Merchantile and took this photo as she returned (she's a big PW fan).

·
Premium Member
3,351 Posts
We wheeled the Uni-go into our room at all but one stay on our 13 day trip last month. That was the Best Western in Holbrook, AZ that put us in a second floor room (no elevator) even though we had requested 1st floor when we reserved.

Should have stayed in a WigWam … I bet it would have fit then. :rofl:

221 - 236 of 236 Posts