Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This is not a sale advert; it's a free offer. I would like to give away a poster picture I have of a 1500 anniversary edition. The picture is a print of a photo taken by Ron Kimball of a bike supplied by Honda Peninsula and was published by 'Impact' of El Dorado Hills, California - it says on the print. The bike is gold with tan two tone panels and belly pan. The background is black.

The picture is in good condition although has some marks in one spot. It is 51 x 41cms (or 20 x 16" in old money) and is mounted on card so it won't roll up.

If anyone would like the picture I can make up a cardboard box and post it but I would like a contribution towards the post. In the UK it would not cost more than a pound or so.

Any takers? It seems a shame to throw it away but I really do not have the room for it (and I have an 1800!).

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thank you for your post Digby. No-one else has volunteered to take the picture off my hands but just in case someone comes up who has this particular model shall we wait 24 hours and if no takers then we can exchange PMs with addresses etc.

regards

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

I'd like it,

I have a great Pic in my Shop of My bike.

And by Anniversary, You mean 1995 20Th Anniversary Right?

Mine has Emblems all over it saying Anniversary Edition, But I think they did that for the 2000 Model too.

And thats the Bike I want to locate.

A 2000 with Low Miles Adult owned.

I will trip over one someday and I have the dough set aside.

Or I will have to break down and buy one of them 1800's ... sniff!

If Digby really wants it,

Let me know.

Mohawk

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

I am not sure if he droped it in the mail yet. If you want it mohawk, and he as already mailed it I will just forward it on to you. :cool:

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I haven't posted the picture yet. However, this looks like a promotional picture; I do not think that it is of someone's bike. The shot looks as if it was taken in a studio. I should think that it would be a 1995 model (I had one here) because it has "Anniversary Edition" engraved on the chrome accent under the screen and the gold coloured strip on the valve covers engraved with the Wing logo and "1500 6 cylinder". The front fender has the Wing badge on it. Otherwise it does not have emblems all over it.

Is this what you are looking for Mohawk? I can only offer the picture - not the bike!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

My Aspencade is a 95 that has All the SE parts.

Digby, What year is Your 1500?

Why Thank You, You two.

No the picture would be fine, I already Have the Bike.

I will PM you the Address.

Do you have a Paypal Account?

I can send money the quickest that way.

Let me know and Thanks again.

Mohawk

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Mine is a 98. That is why I said that if somebody had the bike and wanted the picture, it would be no problem... Glad to hear it is going to somebody with the bike :waving:

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks Digger. I hope that the weather stays fine for you in Iowa.

Mowhawk, I will PM you.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

Thanks Digger,

Thanks too to Pembroke, I sent ya a Paypal.

Let me know if You dont get it.

Thanks Again.

Christmas Presents for the Injun. WhooPeee.

Have a GREAT WEEK Guys.

Mohawk

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Thanks Mohawk. I have just had an email via Hotmail telling me that I have been paid $10. Is that right because a Hotmail email with Paypal's name on it does not look right to me

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

Hey Pembroke,

Got my early Christmas present today.

The picture is great and it is My Bike, Just different color.

It's the 95 Anniversary Edition.

You did a great job wrapping it too.

Even these sorry Mail People couldn't screw it up.

Thanks again.

C Ya

Mohawk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.