Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Need Help Posting Pictures .How do I post pictures to this Forum Thanks TJ859.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

TJ859 wrote:
Probably should be in general discussions forum, but here it is verbatim from Steve's (Wingnut our proprietor) FAQ forum:

Q. Can Iupload images with my messages and if so, is there a limit to the size of the images?
A. Yes you can upload images, currently one per post. You can use the "attachment" box at the bottom of the message editor and browse to the image on your hard drive and upload it. Currently the size limit is 100kbs for each image and the images must be Jpeg, Jpg or Gif format. Images should not be wider than 600 pixels, this is to prevent the forum screen going wider than your monitor when large images are posted. The 100kb limit is to save server space, which I have to pay for out of my own pocket because the occassional donation I get never comes close to covering the costs of the site and forum. If you have a number of pictures you would like to share, you can send them to me and I will put them into the"Picture Pages" section of my site.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

if you take the time to read the FAQ section of the forum ,you will get all the answers you need ,,you can also go to the testing section to try your hand at it before trying to post it on the main forum ...Cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
TJ859 wrote:
Probably should be in general discussions forum, but here it is verbatim from Steve's (Wingnut our proprietor) FAQ forum:
No matter where the instructions are posted some people will still ask the same old questions.:baffled: Its the same on all forums.
The instructions are also in the test forum and t tells you on the very fornt page of the forum that the FAQ forum contains the instructions for posting pics.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

It's true I must admit to some mea culpa in that area too. I often join the firing squad with the 'ready... fire... aim..'.

It also doesn't hurt to remember the story about Queen Victoria and the finger bowl.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Around the end of the 19th century at a state dinner, one of Queen Victoria's guests drank from his finger bowl. Upon noticing this the Queen sipped from her finger bowl. Naturally no one commented on this unusual occurrence and the guest was spared the embarrassment of his error.I've always found that incident to be the epitome of tact and consideration for others.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Around the end of the 19th century at a state dinner, one of Queen Victoria's guests drank from his finger bowl. Upon noticing this the Queen sipped from her finger bowl. Naturally no one commented on this unusual occurrence and the guest was spared the embarrassment of his error.I've always found that incident to be the epitome of tact and consideration for others.
Amen Brother, I like that Analogy!!!:clapper:

I shall store it away it my tiny "Gray Matter" !:goofygrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.