Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Greetings, a few weeks ago I posted a pic of a connector for heated gear on the '01 1800 that I bought used, and I needed help identifying who made it. Somebody had identified it as a Powerlet connector and a few people had links on where to buy them. For some reason that thread is gone. Disappeared. I need some help with where to purchase the Powerlet connector online.

Also, any reason why that thread got deleted? There was a link to a pic of the connector on photobucket, is that against the rules?

Thanks in advance, Steve

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

It would have been moved out of the Tech forum because it really wasn't a tech question. The mode like to keep this area focussed on tech issues.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

You can also get them from anyplace that sells Gerbings heated wear.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Possibly maybe a Hardly dealer, at least some of those in the North.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
imported post

Take a look at easternbeaver.com. He has all kinds of Powerlet connecters, adapters, etc. He also a good selection of SAE connecters and adapters as well as powered tank bags.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

Lots of interesting stuff. On his photo page, he says he's a Canadian, living in Japan. So, is this Co. in Canada? I bookmarked it, for sure. I just wonder about the speed of receiving anything.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
imported post

Bob,

He is in Japan but when I ordered some SAE adapters from him, they came in about a week. Faster than Wingstuff and the quality was fine.

Rob Pirie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.