Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Sometimes, when Red and I are out on the prairie, we’ll stop at some greasy spoon and walk in, helmets dangling from frozen gloves, rain still streaming from our jackets, and most of the people inside will look away, and will try not to notice us…….will try to get back to where they were before we arrived…. before we came in, we two all free and wet and alive…… (to read more....)

http://goldwingfacts.com/blog/?cat=3

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

Damn it Jack write a book! I would buy it so would most of us here. I think it would be a great Christmas Gift for my friends and son next year. Just compile your short essays into one book.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,156 Posts
imported post

Bob W,

That's pretty much what CJ is doing now :)

He's putting his stories up here in the forum so we know that he is still active and writing that book, blog page, by blog page :D

That link took me to bygone days and I just sat here soaking them all back.

I could feel the air in that restaurant, and hear their tales of their younger days.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

I, however, INSIST on a personally autographed copy once it's printed!

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Damn good excuse for me to ride out to Washington state and have the book handed to me. Then I would have the best reading while camped out on my way back home.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

hay--- that even sounds like a WINNER .

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Jack; DON'T WRITE THE BOOK! If you write the book I will have to spend money to buy it. Just keep posting all your stories on line. I will copy them, compile them into a book of my own,plagiarize your work and will become a literary genius! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Seriously, Thanks for sharing your adventures with us!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

Please compile your essays and I will love to ride out to have you sign the book. Hell might even pop for dinner when I get there. to paraphrase the movie "If you write it, they will come"

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

Awesome. Once again a big thank you

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
imported post

Awesome! That is some of the best reading I've done in awhile. Keep up the great work, please.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.