imported post

37 degreesF..yawn...throttle on :cheeky1::jumper::weightlifter::18black:

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
info button.... my 1000 doesn't have any info button??????
When you move up to an 1800 - someday you too can have an INFO button... :action:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

I have one in my chrysler it said 9 deg F.this morning on the wayto work. Brrrr.

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
imported post

tricky wrote:
(I)nstrument
(N)avigation
(F)or
(o)ctogenarians
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
64,541 Posts
imported post

On my 1500 I have a Info finger..
I lick my finger hold it in the air if it forms ice It's a least 32 degrees..

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Ok so what is an octogenarian, I have an info button , does this make me an octogenarian. ;) Kit

·
Administrator
26,976 Posts
imported post

Kit Carson wrote:
Ok so what is an octogenarian, I have an info button , does this make me an octogenarian. ;) Kit
If you don't know what it is you ain't one. (80 years old) You may still have the info button when you get there though.

·
Administrator
26,976 Posts
imported post

That's the most used button on my bike, is it warming up yet, push-no, is it warming up yet,push- no. Did I forget to pump up the suspension before the twistys, push- yes. I just wish there were more info when you push it.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

I don't need a info button on my 1100 to tell me it we COLD this morning.....a balmy 19 degrees when I left for work....fortunantly I had to go work on a rescue truck, to the bike stayed in the shop and I was in the cage:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

19 degrees---wow, we had 19 degrees here last week, 'cept it was 19 degrees C. Lets see--19+15=34X2=68. Wow, it was 68F here last week. All you long suffering southerners should move up to Nova Scotia.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

My info button says it is too cold to go for a ride this morning. 28 degrees. Brrrrr!! Maybe about noon. Put those heated seats to use. Kit

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Coldest I've ridden in was 19 degrees. Done a few at 29. This was BW (before Wing :cheeky1:). I'm actually glad I didn't have the INFO button then :shock:. Obviously black ice is the most concerning in those conditions.

The other useful thing about theINFO button is -being the forgetful non-octagenarian that I am - I sometimes forget whether I pushed Memory button 1 or Memory button 2. :gunhead: This INFO button then reminds me that I should press the right memory button to remember the suspension setting for the preload ride!!!

·
Premium Member
2,419 Posts
imported post

Mine gave me a reading of 35F, yesterday. Thing is, its 2 degrees off (higher) than every other thermometer I've seen. Either way, I'm looking at heated gloves.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.