Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OK, guys opinion time. Ebay has a fairing shell (for a GL1100) starting bid 299.00. Looks new, most likely is. Well, never used new/old. (I don't thinkthey're made any more.) Does this seem high price or about right? I have no clue what they cost when they were new.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

I think that's almost half the price of one from Honda, so sounds good if it's a new one.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
I think that's almost half the price of one from Honda, so sounds good if it's a new one.
Hi Alan ,That is probably half the price of what we would pay in Ireland ,,But I think for the States it is not far off the new price ,,Dont forget we get ripped off here for everything ..cheers Ciaran:waving::waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote: That is probably half the price of what we would pay in Ireland ,Dont forget we get ripped off here for everything . Ciaran:waving::waving:

Thats because (12) twelve multi millionaires in this little country of ours paid no bleeding INCOME TAX :crying:this year. :whip: and our current Finance Minister did'nt do much about it in his firstBudget today, :crying:he stated that he proposes to do something about it next year. :whip: I never heard so much rubbish in all my life. :whip: Ah well we will just keep paying our income tax.:crying:

:santawaving: :18red: :santawaving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

REDWING wrote .:whip: I never heard so much rubbish in all my life. :whip:

Hey Speaking of rubbish ,,did ya see the charges to get it shifted ? :gunhead::gunhead::gunhead:BTW if you are coming on the weekend away to Portumna ,,3/4 of the rooms are gone ,,so hurry up and book :action:...cheers Ciaran:waving:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.