Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Anti-Guru
2,711 Posts
Is there some reason that Steele's Cycles isn't on here?

www.steelescycle.com
Englewood, CO 80110
(303) 781-5339
Tuesday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 4pm
Closed Sunday & Monday

(Just kinda FYI -- the "sunent.com" address in Denver, CO is actually a dealer "Sun Enterprises, Inc" a.k.a. "Sun Honda Kawasaki KTM Polaris" on E.88th Ave. and Washington St. in Thornton, CO)

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Ha,this is trailorman.Like what your doing.I'll be checking in from time to time to get a idea as to where this is going.At the moment I'm not quite sure as to what I should post.Don't give up this will grow.

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Is there some reason that Steele's Cycles isn't on here?

www.steelescycle.com
Englewood, CO 80110
(303) 781-5339
Tuesday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 4pm
Closed Sunday & Monday

(Just kinda FYI -- the "sunent.com" address in Denver, CO is actually a dealer "Sun Enterprises, Inc" a.k.a. "Sun Honda Kawasaki KTM Polaris" on E.88th Ave. and Washington St. in Thornton, CO)
There's no reason, no one made mention till now.
This is a growing list of used parts and locations where HOPEFULLY one will be close to where you live or broke-down when on the road.
All dealerships have parts, it's the exceptional one's that will make the list, the one's who out of there way to do you good.
So, Satan... does this dealership fit that bill?

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Ha,this is trailorman.Like what your doing.I'll be checking in from time to time to get a idea as to where this is going.At the moment I'm not quite sure as to what I should post.Don't give up this will grow.
Thanks, trailorman.
This list is where it's going.
It's added to when I get info from riders who can give GOOD business reference.

It's all about where to find used parts WHEN you need them, especially if & when your broke-down on the road to get back on the road quick.
Fm

·
Registered
49 Posts
Goldwing part

We have a company out here in Ca. calle APF Cycle Salvage, that deals with all motorcycle parts, new and used. Even the Goldwings. He is located in Fresno Ca. His number is 559-237-6876. Name is Pete.

·
Registered
106 Posts
UPDATES :waving:
Print Landscape for better fit. ;)

IF you know of a place that went out of business,
PLEASE let me know.
I live in Florida. the 305-305-1839 number is now an appliance store number.
There is a guy I have delt with on Goldwing parts Last Week, an has been in West Palm Beach for as long as I can remember. (action cycle salvage) Jupiter Florida.561-588-3236. And for repairs in the same county is CYCLE IVANS. 561-588-2302. He also carried the largest used motor cycle parts in WPB. There in a where house now. hope this helps someone down south If they ride this way..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Parts

Bobs used motorcycle parts in phoenix, anything and everything, over 50 sets of saddlebags trunks do it for you or do it yosef in the parking lot

·
Canada Bob
461 Posts

·
(Rick Sheeley GWRRA)
659 Posts
Nick's Goldwing parts in AZ

Just got some parts from Nick, really nice guy and diesel/MC mechanic in Phoenix AZ.

Contact info:

[email protected]

Email preferred.

Rick/KG in Bay area.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Has anyone distilled all this information into a single list? Maybe with a map connected to it, like the members map?

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Has anyone distilled all this information into a single list? Maybe with a map connected to it, like the members map?
YES Larry, I have.
Will not have a map, that's too involved.

LIST UPDATE
(right-click) (Save as) PRINT

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Just got some parts from Nick, really nice guy and diesel/MC mechanic in Phoenix AZ.
Contact info:
[email protected]
Email preferred.
Rick/KG in Bay area.
:waving:
Thanks for this info but I'm trying to keep the list as business orientated as possible.
Individuals come & go too quick whereas businesses hang in there longer.... usually.

BUT the EMAIL and info is here if someone needs it.

81 - 100 of 124 Posts