Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Probably could if I wanted to read 99 posts to get there...:readit:
Scroll backwards, you'll see the list on my post number 99. You're post is currently number 104.

The business you mentioned has been on the list since 01-12-2012, 08:08 AM See my post number 34.

I can email you the list if you don't see it. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
If no one has brought it up, Union cycle Salvage closed its doors and also Sam's cycle salvage closed its doors too... Only one left in the Houston Texas area is Houston Cycle salvage...:frown2:

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Same thing, no list in Post #99. It looks like this:

YES Larry, I have.
Will not have a map, that's too involved.

LIST UPDATE
(right-click) (Save as) PRINT

·
Registered
69 Posts
"To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 9 posts."

So I'm posting #10 to get the list!
Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I must admit, I am a bit confused. Trying to learn how to navigate around this forum. I do enjoy reading the posts, though. With practice it should become second nature, like riding a bike!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Add To The List

Once I learn about location in Dixon Ca, and the surrounding areas, I will post it for listing.

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Sorry to say, I'm not maintaining this thread until I start getting paid.
Steve sold it at a rather hefty profit and the work I performed then, I saw Zilch.

This new owner posting NUMEROUS adverts can afford something for my time & trouble. You make money, spread it around to those who deserve it.

That's the way it now days, MONEY.

·
Registered
64 Posts
ALWAYS CHECK from the last post in this thread for latest listing.
HELP keep this list updated on businesses that closed. :readit:

This list was meant to be printed to take on your trips IN CASE you have a breakdown.
Please do save a copy on your PC or pinned to your garage wall for your future parts searching.
Frame and hang it in your kitchen? :badgrin:

I've found a few posts elsewhere to get this going.
After starting this I saw Wexy's list.
ALWAYS need more listings if this is to be viable source of ALL IN ONE PLACE INFO.

_ Locations for the best prices and or quality parts.
_ Send you're info and it'll be added.
_ You may add some SHORT NOTES but PLEASE limit to 50 letters if possible. Otherwise it's too wordy and I'll have to edit it.
_ Listing is separated by USA and others for now. It'll be split off in the future "IF" this catches on.
_ PLEASE DO start another listing on your continent.

Place a URL link to each others listings.
We're all on this forum to help fellow Wingers. :thumbsup:

Give me some input on what you'd like to see but we need to keep the info to a minimum, due to very little space.
Never know when someone needs info FAST at home or on the road.

:action:

California Shop

Wing Nut
1642 North Texas Street
Fairfield California 94533
(707) 422-1698

101 - 120 of 124 Posts