Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,226 Posts
Some buy the cheapest printer they can find and when the ink runs out they throw it away and again buy the cheapest one they can find. :surprise:
Ken,
I did just that when my laser jet ran out of ink.
went into Best Buy to get a replacement cartridge and !%@#$#$%^

what????? the cartridge was twice as much as the same damn printer, only a Wireless WiFi version setting on the shelf for $59.00 plus tax

now you tell me, what is wrong there?
I still have the original printer, just no ink for it.... and it requires a USB connection... I am going to donate it to someone, that thinks they are getting a bargain.

·
Premium Member
2012 GL1800
455 Posts
That's what I've been doing. Anybody need a printer that's out of ink? Come get 'em. They're free.
Of course now the new printers come with STARTER cartridge. You may get 20 pages and then it's empty.
HP has a program where you pay up front for the ink ( a little cheaper) and they send you the ink when you need it.

·
Premium Member
5,380 Posts
Some buy the cheapest printer they can find and when the ink runs out they throw it away and again buy the cheapest one they can find. :surprise:
My present Canon printer cost me $20.00 six years ago. Office depot was clearing them out. I should have bought the skid full. They came with a reasonable amount of ink.

I used to refill my own HP cartridges but now that my usage has declined I don't bother.

For colour I go to Walmart and pay less than a dollar for a print better than I could do at home.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts