Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just discovered this incredible-looking site! For fellow (part-time) dual-sport enthusiasts like myself, it might be quite an adventure:

http://www.transamtrail.com/about/

Please let me know if anyone is going or has gone already. Thanks.! :)

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Some questions in life are best left unanswered, methinks........ :raspberry:

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

Lots of talk about riding the TAT over at ADVRider.com. If my WR was street legal i would thing seriously about it. I really need an XR650L :)

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the link, dbd123, I bookmarked it.....

I've got me a KLR 650, hmmmm..... wanted to try South America on the Pan American, but my wife won't let me go without a partner or two.....and I must ride with wimpies because none of them are interested..... need Mexico to calm down a bit......

Red and I met two Australians in Montana that were doing the Rocky Mountain Trail. When I asked what they might do for bear protection, they admitted that they really hadn't thought about it. Their eyes got big, however, when a Montana resident at the next table began describing the local grizzlies.......

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
imported post

I would have said "I would reach back, and throw a handful in its face." and if you have to ask what the "handful" is then you haven't been close enough to the bear.

James

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

clarkjh wrote:
I would have said "I would reach back, and through a handful in its face." and if you have to ask what the "handful" is then you haven't been close enough to the bear.

James
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Even I got THAT one....... :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.