Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I want to change my profile and add a picture, how do I go about it?:?

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

go to my acctount in the menu colum. click it and click on profil , and have at it . dont for get to click save at the bottom of the page.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving::waving:
Hi Harold! - Welcome aboard the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum!It's a pleasure to have you with us!

I would also like to add my personal welcome aboard from middle Tennessee! Feel free to PM me should you need help!

Hint: It's not required but if you create a new TOPIC in the New Members Introduction Forum with the subject of something like "New Member" you will get a much better reception from our membership. You cando this byclicking on the"Create New Topic" button or simply (click here).

:clapper::cheesygrin::clapper:

One of the first things you may want to do is update your Profile and you can do that by clicking on “My Account” or you can click (here).

If you need help with some of the basic forum functionality, please be sure to check our FAQs found in the “Forum HELP!” File by clicking the link on the right side of the main page or simply click (here). It will answer some of your basic questions concerning the following:
  • Uploading Images
  • Using Avatars
  • Private Messages
  • Linking to URL's or images on other web sites
  • What is not allowed on this forum?
  • E-mail notifications help and other useful tips
If you haven't already done so, you may want to check out the “Forum Rules” found by a link on the right side of the main page or you can simply click here.

Again, WELCOME ABOARD!!!

John (Halfling)

:waving: :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

click on it and find out. mines empty , thats for sure.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

wda-83wing wrote:
click on it and find out. mines empty , thats for sure.
I hear ya wayne:cheeky1:mine too:shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.