Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
On a Wing & a KLR
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have an opportunity to pick up a slightly used set of Progressive 416's. Only problem is that the only thing I will get is the shocks themselves, no hardware.

I suppose I will need some or all of it and was wondering if those bits were readily available rather than trying to get them from Progressive.

Do the factory air lines bolt right on to the Progressives?

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

You can get them from Progressive, Cyclemax, Wingstuff or anyone that sells Progressives.
I have heard but don't have firsthand, that Gabriel shocks air lines might work.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
imported post

I have 416's on my ride... No, they don't bolt right up - you'll need a tee and their adapter from the main compressor line... All of that should be available at Progressive... They have good customer service - I suggest you give them a call...

I see the T in your photo but I don't see the adapter from the main compressor line on the bike... Looks like you might be missing some metal bushings for mounting the shocks too - bottoms of the shocks, if I remember correctly...

Les

Les

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
imported post

Progressive customer service is fantastic...You will have no problem getting what you need.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
imported post

lordbradley71 wrote:
Progressive customer service is fantastic...You will have no problem getting what you need.
Agreed they sent me some bits to spain for me FOC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.