Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

If anybody remembers my other thread. I bought my bike from a dealer, and it was overheating right away. A new fan switch, thermostat, water pump, and now 7v regulator later it's done. At no cost to me thank God. But they are also replacing my shocks with progressive 416's in the rear. Again, at no cost to me. Are these going to be good shocks? I know everyone says good things, but mine being an aspencade I'm not sure. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
imported post

No you should just ask them to forward them to me so your bike doesn't ride too stiff.............. I hear they make your bike ride much better.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

They are a much better and sought after improvement over the stock air shocks on an 1100. I'll never go back to stock on mine, never. New ones cost in the 400 dollar range, take them and save the bucks on buying them later out of your own pocket.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

I'm glad to hear it is a good thing. Now I just have to replace all of the o-rings in the air lines, and search out the other leaks, and the suspension will be set. Winter project is timing belt, radio, and progressive springs up front. Maybe a seat/cover if i have the funds. Then it will be just about perfect how I want it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.