Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

One for the Irish guys, I'm in the midst of stripping down the wing at the moment to prepare her for the summer season and I would like to scrap the old suspension units and replace them with progressive units, has anyone any advice on the best company to deal with either within the EU or from the states ?

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

send an email to [email protected] ,,tell him I sent you and he will look after you on progressive suspension ,,,cheers Ciaran :waving:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I've got Progressives on both ends of my 1500. I can't compare it to another 1500 but it's sure different than my old 1200 SEI. Lots stiffer in the forks and rides higher with less pressure with a backseater. The bike is a lot more solid feeling in the curves than my 1200, I don't know if that's all due to the Progressives but it sure can hang in there better without any wallow. On the other hand I get a Mercedes ride instead of a Cadillac cruise. Wish I could get the cornering with the soft ride.

:waving:

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks Ciaran, I have emailed Gary, will let you know how I get on.

Glad to hear that the progressives have made such a difference exavid, my '96 wallows all over the place:shock:. I have hear great things about progressives and am hoping thatthey will sort out the handling issues on my current wing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.