Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Grandchild #6 arrived this evening, grandson Coal Stewart Casanova arrived 6 weeks early and healthy as can be :D No more details yet but I am sure grandma will soon have some pictures and specifics :D

Futre biker and hunter training to be provided as soon as I can get the lil fart away from his parents :D

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Now that's a short family history! I'm 43 and my grandfather was born in 1884!

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
imported post

Wildcat wrote:
Grandchild #6 arrived this evening, grandson Coal Stewart Casanova arrived 6 weeks early and healthy as can be :D No more details yet but I am sure grandma will soon have some pictures and specifics :D

Futre biker and hunter training to be provided as soon as I can get the lil fart away from his parents :D

Congrats Wilcat :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::toast::toast:.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Don't get too excited.... that is potentially 6 new wings you might have to be saving for Gramps!!:shock::cheeky1:

Congrats to the New doting parents. Doesn't sound like they will have much trouble finding a baby sitter!!:D

·
Old School Guru
7,876 Posts
imported post

Congrats Widcat. I only have one grandchild, but another is on the way the end of May or bigining of June. 3 sons and only one is making a effort to populate. I've already told the other 2 to get on the ball or am I going to have to explain how to do it for them again.:p

Gene:waving::11ltblue::11ltblue::11ltblue::byebye:

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

That is outstanding!! Congrats!! I am going to watch my grandson play in his first baseball game on Saturday if it doesn't rain!! I hope it will be a great day!!

WF

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks all,
Hmmm 6 more wings to restore and play with, sounds good to me :D
Cole Stewart Casanova and mom are doing fine, of course as a typical grandpa I must pass on some pics, dang those premies are small tho, I would rather overhaul a carb than hold one of them LOL

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
imported post

"those premies are small tho"

My middle son was born so small you couldhave heldhim in the palm of your hand. He's 33 now, auniversity graduate, schoolteacher, and about the size of an apartment block.

And he just told me I'm going to be, at the age of 60, a grandfather for the first time.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Congrats Wildcaton #6. :toast:

My first grandbaby is currently in the oven, due around the middle of June, shortly before my 45th birthday.:cooler: Unfortunately we won't get much time with him/her before my son and daughter-in-law ship out, probably to Japan. He's in the Navy and his stay here in WA ends in August. :crying: We'll make the best of it while we can.

John

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Thanks all for your kind comments, and for those that have a grandchild on the way, enjoy them, its a blast. I am lucky, having grandchildren when I am quite young I get to spend a fair amount of time with them while I am able to enjoy them, best part is, if they get to be a PITA I can send em back to mom LOL I married a lady a few years older than myself so its actually step grandkids I guess, but that makes no difference to me. Oldest one is 9 now and we have lots of fun with them. Of course grandpa has the neat things all kids like, snowmobiles, quad, boat, indoor pool, motorcycles etc so thats even better :) And now being semi retired I have lots of time to spend with them so we have a blast. We don't have a lot of money, but we get by and always make time to play with the kids which hopefully they will remember always.

Of course when the grandkids are with me, my mrs says I am the biggest 'kid' out there , go figure :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.