Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

My dad built a couple (some red, some black frames) of these to sell. I gave hima lot of my input having built a lot cheaper version for myself a couple bikes ago. Anyways, long story short, he has three for sale, 1600.00 USD.

1.5" thick wall tubing, 2" hitch, all polished aluminum diamond plate box, painted frame and fenders, 39 Ford LED flamed chrome tail lights, ******* Trailer suspension and components, standard 4.80x12" tires, chrome wheels/center caps. Lotsa storage room.

Mods, let me know if the pix are too slow loading, I'll change it to links instead. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
imported post

Nice looking trailer. It's good to see OCR still going strong. My wife and I started that chapter around 83'. We started a chapter here Ft Smith with the "Road Riders For Jesus".

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Hey Dino,

We have spawned a few chapters over the last couple years, so when I started ('bout 4 years ago) our people were few. I am glad we are growing now. Come visit sometime.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,793 Posts
imported post

Bill,

the images are fine. They do not effect the server, as what you did was to provide links direct to the image.

that is the cleanest way to do it. The server zips the post out to your browser, then the loading time depends on the user's bandwidth, not the server's bandwidth.

thanks for doing it that way.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Bill,

the images are fine. They do not effect the server, as what you did was to provide links direct to the image.

that is the cleanest way to do it. The server zips the post out to your browser, then the loading time depends on the user's bandwidth, not the server's bandwidth.

thanks for doing it that way.
No problem, I have pretty good high speed internet, but I know a lot of people dont. Just wanted to make sure it wasnt too slow loading.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.