2,801 Posts
imported post

wow...

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

:shock:

I remember when I taught my sister and her husband to shoot a few years back, I told them that if I ever saw them look down the barrel, especially after a misfire, that I'd probablyshoot them myself. They never did look down the barrel.

What do you wanna bet he never does that again :cheesygrin:. Reminds me that nature is a much better teacher than I am.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
imported post

Holy crap !

·
Premium Member
63,058 Posts
imported post

How did he survive this long.......

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

He did it again the next day to see if the first time was a fluke.

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

Did you see that just a split second before it went off, he pushed it away a little bit?

He came a quarter second and a quarter inch from not surviving.

How is it that he got that on video anyway? Any chance it was fake?

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

There's just no appropriate words for that fellows lack of judgement.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
imported post

Fake...note about 22 seconds in (when the shotgun "discharges" the smoke below his hand. This isn't possible...the discharge would come out the barrel if the round actually discharged from the tube.
Note also that the sound is cutoff immediately - this is because they overwrote the previous echo from the shot over top of the "fake" shot.
Not well done...but the premise is stupid to begin with...:thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

BNess1964 wrote:
2 words. NATURAL SELECTION!:shock:
Only if he becomes a better shot. Probably more danger to those around him then to himself.:gunhead:

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
imported post

If you watch, just as the gun goes off, the stock of the gun that is resting on the ground, suddenly move towards his feet.

I am certain they spliced two videos together to make it look as if he did it.

Pictures can be made to look like anything you want anymore, there is no such thing as photographic proof anymore

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

wow, not to often you get to see nature cleaning the gene pool.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

I think it's real. He had what as known as a hang-fire. However, Here-cocked the gun and it went click again so there is that. 2 bad loads in a row? Possible. I was taught that if you drop the hammer and the gun just goes click, to make sure the barrel is pointed in a safe direction and wait a full minute before ejecting the defective round. Just in case. The stoopid SOB was literally inches from removing his face. I'll bet the powder burn felt real good.

If it is fake and I'll readily admit that it could be, it could be used in a Bubba hunting safety course. Geez, looking down the barrel....what a maroon.

Hobie

I just noticed the filter when I said re- .;):smiler: I altered the spelling so it worked correctly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.