Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

We are planning a toys for tots ride in December in eastern NC. Last year we did hamburgers and hotdogs. One of the guys helping put things together suggested cold cuts and build your own hoagie. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

On a cold December day, what do you want in your stomach, cold cuts or a hot burger? Me, I want something hot to warm up the old tummy.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

Hamburgers and Hot Dogs.

·
Premium Member
5,408 Posts
imported post

Hot sounds good and sandwiches would be OK if they could be nuked. Cold cuts don't usually take well to being nuked. Sandwiches could be ham, corned beef, pastrami, pulled pork or Montreal smoked meat.

Chili is good but I wouldn't want to be at the back of the ride. :shock::cooldevil:

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

oharaLTD wrote:
One of the guys helping put things together suggested cold cuts and build your own hoagie. What do you guys think?
Nix him from the "helping" team. A terrible suggestion, but apparently he's a good salesman. Send him out on a charitable "volunteer to cater" mission, and watch him do his thing.

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

CaptainMidnight85 wrote:
....Nix him from the "helping" team. A terrible suggestion, but apparently he's a good salesman. Send him out on a charitable "volunteer to cater" mission, and watch him do his thing.
agreed...:cheeky1: No COLD cuts...

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
imported post

I'd prefer a rib-sticking, loadedchilli !! How 'bout you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.