Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Garmin 755 GPS and was wondering if you can listen to MP3s while still having the map and turn by turn instructions on. I am guessing that the turn by turn will break into the MP3 when needed but can't find the information for sure in the manual.

Thanks for any assistance.

Larry

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
If it is anything like my Nuvi 750 yes it will stop the mp3, give directions, then restart the mp3 at the same place

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it is anything like my Nuvi 750 yes it will stop the mp3, give directions, then restart the mp3 at the same place

Thanks for the response, it is a Nuvi so I am sure they are very similar. I figured it must work that way, just wanted to make sure. Thanks again.

Larry

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
My Garmin 660 promps cut the music off so Molly can tell me were to go

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Ditto here on a Nuvi 680.

Finally figured out too that if I use the 3.5 mm output jack on the gps, can patch into my 3.5 mm aux input on the stereo and we can both hear both directions and tunes / reading books.

Here I'd wasted my time and money on buying a Sena SM10 dual channel bluetooth dongle so we could hear it on the SMH10's on our helmets, when simpler was better all along............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.