Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

my 85 aspy has two short antennas that mount to the lower light bar that has lights in them, (they are just lighting accesarys) i was going to take them off but i got them working. mine has two covers that screws on top with little plastic jewls glued to them, some of the jewls are missing. can i still buy these??

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

Could you take a picture of them? This might help to identify them.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
imported post

You might try a local craft shop for jewelry making. As far as the RED and BLUE ends go, I have no idea. Might be able to adapt some corner marker lights from the local truck-stop that you often see on big rigs and pick-ups... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

thats a great suggestion, and thats where i think i have seen them before ;)
I will check it out.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

This came up recently - same situation. From what I remember, you can still buy a pair of those new,for pretty cheap at JC Whitney. Look HERE.

Sorry, don't know of a source for the actual 'crystals'. You might want to do a search and find the thread, as there may have been a source mentioned there

:baffled:

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
This came up recently - same situation. From what I remember, you can still buy a pair of those new,for pretty cheap at JC Whitney. Look HERE.

Sorry, don't know of a source for the actual 'crystals'. You might want to do a search and find the thread, as there may have been a source mentioned there

:baffled:
you the man!:clapper::action:

they have replacment lens http://www.jcwhitney.com/REPLACEMENT-LENS-FOR-16-ILLUMINATED-MARKER-POLES/GP_2003562_N_111+1985+200008236+600014762_10111.jcw

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Those replacement lenses only come in red, I ordered 2 of them thinking they were the same as the originals that come on the complete light stick, but they're not. I'd also recommend you buy the 10 bulb pack of spare bulbs for it from J C Whitney while you're at it. I carry them in the right fairing pocket as any bit of moisture gets into them and blows them out.

Also if you ever break the plastic chrome piece the little jewels is in and can't super glue it back together then you have to buy the whole light to replace it. no spares available for it. J C Whitney still sells the whole light kit also.

here's how I have mine mounted. I moved the antennas down onto the light bar and the light sticks up to the antenna mounts.

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
imported post

But Sherriff, if you'd quit droppin' that Wing in the Slo-Ride-Contests them light sticks would hold-up longer. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: :gunhead:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Shooter wrote:
But Sherriff, if you'd quit droppin' that Wing in the Slo-Ride-Contests them light sticks would hold-up longer. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: :gunhead:
EEEEEEEEEEEWEWWWWWWWW, no mana for you!!!!:shock::shock::shock::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::action::action:

Didn't have them at that time no ways.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.