Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi guys :)

I live in Cornwall UK and would like to fit a top rack to my recently purchased second-hand Goldwing trailer. The trailer is American style and therefore slightly bigger than the ones I have seen before. Any of you guys know of where I might be able to buy one or have one made in the South of Egland (initially) or anywhere else in the Uk?

Any suggestions would be greatfully appreciated, thanks. G

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi George :waving:and welcome to the best goldwing forum this side of the sun ,,:),if you contact escapade trailers in the states ,they have a lovely top rack,that they fit to there trailers and I have fitted one to a different type of trailer ,,you can modify it to fit most trailers ,,They will ship and the cost of the rack is around $150 ,,http://www.californiasidecar.com/trailers_se.htm ,hope this is of some help ..cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
imported post

Hello! :waving:

Drive Your Goldwingto the nearest IKEA supermarket and look at all the stainless steel handles they have to their kitchenoutfit. I think You can create Your own toprack that way and it will be much cheapier

Regards

Thomas / Sweden

:18blue:-01 GL1800

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Well done Thomas!! Personally, I think that Ikea idea is inspirational. I too have recently got a trailer and was contemplating a rack. The only snag I can think off are the huge queues at Ikea and the nightmare of parking, but otherwise a great idea:skipping:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.