Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1978 GL1000
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opinions about the radiator hoses on offer from saber cycles for a GL1000?

·
Registered
239 Posts
You can make both hoses from one from a auto parts store. Don't recall the number off hand. Written in my shop manual in my shop so no access right now. If I remember it, I will look up numbers tomorrow and post it.

·
Pwhoever
3,181 Posts
Buy from Saber Cycle??? Hahaha!!! If you do, you will soon regret it. One of the most ignorant companies I have ever known of. Heaven help you if you have ANY kind of problem with your order.

·
Administrator
26,529 Posts
You can make both hoses from one from a auto parts store. Don't recall the number off hand. Written in my shop manual in my shop so no access right now. If I remember it, I will look up numbers tomorrow and post it.
It is a NAPA 7733, anywhere that stocks Gates hoses should be able to cross reference.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Gates hose #21008...
pressure release radiator cap = Stant #11329 or NAPA #703-1700...
thermostat = NAPA #535080...
fuel filter = Wix 33011 or Fram G4164
air filter = HIFLO #HFA-1904 or EMGO# 12-90010...
nice black oil filter for spin-on conversions (like Randaak's) = Wix #51394
;)

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Don't be too hard on sabre cycle.I bought a fuel petcock from them about a month ago and I got it with no problems at all.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
26,529 Posts
Don't be too hard on sabre cycle.I bought a fuel petcock from them about a month ago and I got it with no problems at all.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk
They may have changed their ways but it is going to take some convincing for some of us.

Reactions: limpy45

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,143 Posts
They may have changed their ways but it is going to take some convincing for some of us.
a LOT of convincing, that snake lady actually got on this forum and harangued all of us, called us every dirty name she could think of.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts