Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My radio antenna broke today while riding in the wind.:action: Dose anyone have just the antenna whip and how much ?

·
Premium Member
452 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
imported post

for the 1200 why cant u put a car antenna on? cant see spending 40.00 for a completeantenna when u only need the stick? ok shoulda looked closer:gunhead: i see its also a c.b. antenna . mine doesnt have a c.b. is there somthin special about the antenna on a wing that doesnt have a c.b.?

just wondering

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

you can liesten on a peace of 6 in wet string . but the reception wouldnt be very good. for am/fm any ant will do . but for cb it has to be a tuned ant .

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Dusty wrote:
My radio antenna broke today while riding in the wind.:action: Dose anyone have just the antenna whip and how much ?
Dusty, PM sent!!!!!:action::action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
imported post

wda-83wing wrote:
you can liesten on a peace of 6 in wet string . but the reception wouldnt be very good. for am/fm any ant will do . but for cb it has to be a tuned ant .
thank you for the response

·
Premium Member
714 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Dusty wrote:
Mam o Man , Am I ever dense!!!!!! I was going thro' the "resent" posts and came on this and as it was in resent postings, I paid no Attention to the date. So here I am, sitting down and sending a PM to Dusty offering him a free antenna only to find out the next day that the post is nearly 6months old.:doh::doh::doh::D:D:D:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.