Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:XFirst of all I am a new member to the Wing World.. Just bought my first 1200 but not my last wing..:) I am lost to how the auto control is suppost to work.. mine has no effect atany speed.. I have checked all threewire leadsthey are connected.... HELP!!!!!!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

MDS1200GL wrote:
:XFirst of all I am a new member to the Wing World.. Just bought my first 1200 but not my last wing..:) I am lost to how the auto control is suppost to work.. mine has no effect atany speed.. I have checked all threewire leadsthey are connected.... HELP!!!!!!
:waving::waving:Welcome to the Steve Saunders Goldwing Page MDS1200GL!:waving::waving:

If you set it at just above midrange, the auto volume boost will come in around 45mph. At least it did on my 1200 and does on my 1500. It works only on the speakers and not the headsets. You are trying it with the speakers?

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

First, welcome to the best forum on the net. Sometimes the contacts get dirty, I use to turn the knob back and forth quickly 10 or 15 times, seems to clean them a bit, works for the tone control too.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
imported post

Paul is right, the auto volume control only works through the speakers. Mine comes in about 45mph as well and I think also again at around 70.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey MDS1200GL :waving: Welcome to the forum and visit often. :clapper:Hope these guys get you sorted out. :weightlifter:

:jumper: :18red: :jumper:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.