Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi,

im new to the website. I bought a type II radio/cb set for my wing. Does anybody know where I can get the templates to mount everything to my fairing. Any info would be appreciated

Thanks

Jason

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

Jason I can not help but when asking a question like this it is best to include the year of your Interstate.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the greastest wing forum on the net

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Does your Interstate have a bunch of small holes in the black part of the inner fairing right below the windshield or only a few?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I hope that when you got the system it came with the rubber grommets for the gauge pod mount because those are hard to find and are needed. I'm working on obtaining copies of those termplates from another member right now if he can find them as he said he had kept them after he did his install.

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
imported post

Unsolicited info --- the installation manuals are on this site (not the templates) and the electrical connectors for eachdevice in the wiring harnessare color coded the same on the male and femaleas the color inputs on thecomponent terminal i.e. the cb is brown . dj

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

:waving:Thanks very much for the info. my bike is a 82. There are no holes in the fairing at all. I do have the rubber groumets for the gauge cluster mount. Yeah, if you can get a hold of the templates that would make the install easier.

Thanks again for all the help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.