Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just purchased a 99 wing SE.. I would like to know where I may purchase the head set that goes to the intercom system, the cb-radio, and the am-fm cassette player. Thanx for any info

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
imported post

Hello m8 and welcome to the best wing site on the net. Personally I have used J & M headsets in the past but have recently changed them to Ed-Sets. http://edsets.com/

email Ed and tell him what you ride and what your after and he will see you right and he is a nice guy to do busniess with

rgds

Phil

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Greetings KUP 1 :waving: welcome to the land of a thousand welcomes :clapper:and to the best Goldwing Forum on the net. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Kup 1, I too use J&M, which i got from the US much cheeper than over here. However, the word seems to be Edsets, many here recommend them.

Welcome to the site. I am sure you will enjoy it here, it is full of fun and good advice.

Pete

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

Go for the Edsets mate. I recentlly fitted them to our helmets as I got sick of her indoors tapping me on the shoulder every time she tried to talk to me on the bike. They work great and Ed is a great guy to deal with. They are a lot cheaper than J&M aswell.

Regards to all,

John S.

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
imported post

Talk with the kind folks at Sierra-MC Electronics in Ohio.

They have a J&M Headset for under $100.00, I just bought one to replace an older failed headset. Seems to work very well.

Here is the website specific to the headset:

http://www.sierra-mc.com/proddetail.asp?prod=JM%2DJMV%2D2A

As far as the CB, I know Honda isn't cheap but they seem to own the game and ball for now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.