89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Everyday it rains!!!!! I thought this was the dry time of the year.:gunhead:

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
imported post

Wow. We've been having the most incrdible weather. After a cold wet summer, we have had nothing but high 70's, sunny, calm weather day after day. It's freaky. I hear some cold is on the way, but right now I'm riding as much as I can.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

RAIN,RAIN,RAIN 2 WEEKS EVERYDAY. THUNDERING OUT SIDE AS I SPEAK.100 PERCENT TODAY,20 PERCENT TOMMAROW SO IM RIDEING NEXT WEEK SOUNDS VERY PROMISEING MID 70S NO RAIN.ITS ABOUT TIME.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Was going to ride the bike to Wing Over the Smokies today, Mother Nature nixed that idea. Been raining all night and day. Supposed to clear out tomorrow and get cooler.

·
Administrator
27,781 Posts
imported post

William_86 wrote:
rain doesn't stop me from riding my goldwing ;)
Me neither, I usually won't leave home if it's raining but if it rains while I'm riding I usually don't stop.

·
Itinerant Wing Preacher
875 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Was going to ride the bike to Wing Over the Smokies today, Mother Nature nixed that idea. Been raining all night and day. Supposed to clear out tomorrow and get cooler.
We rode in the Truck our ourselves. Jay

·
Senior Moment Member
3,707 Posts
imported post

I'm sorry to hear that JCS, I'd like to invite you up here to the Seattle area where it rains all the time to ride.:action:

However we have been having this large yellow object in the sky for quite some time and we're not sure how to handle ourselves.:dude:

Seriously just hang in there and things will go back to normal. You'll be riding and I'll be trying to dodge the clouds hoping to get home before it starts sprinkling again.

When it does try to think about us poor souls who live in the wet all the time (except for CJ he live in the Cascades Rain Shadow :cooldevil: ) and tip one back for us when you are done for the day. (OK you can tip one back even for CJ even though he does live in the dry side of the state)

Hanko

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Aren't you guys in the SE US the ones that had all the drought problems? Someone did a rain dance for you so don't gripe.:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
imported post

were really getting our fair share of the wet stuff over here as well. i havent touched the wing in the last 3 weeks because of the rain................:(

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

You all should know by now it's just like learning to ride the bike.
It's all about balance.
You might go years with out the rain you need, then you get caught up really fast. Or maybe the other way around.
But it all has ways of balancing out.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
imported post

William_86 wrote:
rain doesn't stop me from riding my goldwing ;)
4 inches in 10 minute's might stop ya,:D:Dthats what Maysville got the other day,we got another 4 inches saturday but that was an all day rain not in 10 minutes.....

It's has been unreal here in Kentucky this year,for sure.....

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
imported post

Last weekend in KY was a major bummer. The vintage bike show in Burlington, BMW tech day outside Rabbit Hash (all weekend event) and the Guzzi rally outside Frankfort got soaked. It was unusually dry the last part of summer. Mother Nature sure picked a good weekend to catch up on rain fall.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.